Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thought of the Day: Who Would Win in a Fight, an Astrologer or a Psychic?

I think in a fight, an astrologer vs. a psychic...I bet the astrologer wins.

Don't ask me for details. It's a gut hunch. You have to go with those, when you're trying to handicap any kind of violent contest. But if I had to illuminate a bit of the gist for you, I'd say this:

Discipline beats intuition, nearly every damn time.

2 comments:

limom said...

Depends on the psychic.
My money's on Miss Cleo everytime.

dogimo said...

Oh yeah, definitely! I'm just talking the general trend. Like if it turns out Mike Tyson is a psychic, he's going to have the edge in a lot of these contests.

It was more an "all other things being equal" sort of proposition.

But yes, you make a good point!