Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, July 16, 2010

Fiction Friday: Update On The Letdown!

Fiction Friday this week is a total bust.

No fiction friday.

Sucks. I was on a roll there, for a while!

You can still click the 'fiction' tag and scroll back through some old fridays! You probably missed a few along the way, if you need a fix you can always hit the archives. In fact, I just tried to do that myself, hoping for some point of inspiration to pick up from and run. No good.

My head hurts and I'm just exhausted. I've got a stupid party to be at tonight too. Shiite.

3 comments:

Mel said...

When I read "total bust" I thought at first you had done a sculpture in marble or clay of someone's head and shoulders, and being "total" there was even a plinth - and I was like - wow! and then I was, well that wouldn't be fiction would it, that would be Art Friday.

tattytiara said...

Gotta let the field lay fallow every few seasons, s'all.

limom said...

Damn! I dislike very much when that happens!
Lack of inspiration, I mean.
I feel like I should be inspired all the time.