Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, July 02, 2010

Fiction Friday UPDATE Pt.2

Actually, I did have one all ready and scheduled to auto-post, but I pulled it at the last minute. You can forward-schedule as many posts as you want, but by the time that post's going to hit, you kind of want to have an eye toward how it comes across, "in the flow" of the posts that it lands in the middle of. And this one, it kind of felt wrong, timing-wise. What with that big sex sex sex nudity nudity nudity post a day or two ago, I didn't want to overload the back end of the week with racy themes. So that'll be for a future Fiction Friday.

For this Fiction Friday? We'll just have to see if I can pull something out of the proverbial.

No comments: