Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Forward to The Self-Written Book

This fucking book wrote itself. You always hear about it, but you never expect it to happen right in front of you. I wasn't even involved, I just. Man. It was kind of freaky, and hard to describe.

I only put my name on it because I saw the whole thing happen. If anybody's going to come around asking questions, there should at least be someone there to ask, who at least saw something.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That's awesome! Congrats.

You are crazy prolific, man.

dogimo said...

Thanks, Sarah!

In terms of being prolific, I have to admit I may have jumped the gun on this one. The book hasn't written itslef yet.

I was thinking, "Write the forward. That could jump-start it."