Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, July 12, 2010

I love that sweet, sweet underlying context.

(Barry White voice)

"Hey baby."

"Let's you and me discuss..." "some, fundamental principles oh, yeaaaEAAaaeahh..." "Oh, yes!" "You know, we've got to express..." "all those meanings and intents / within an underlying con-text - " (CHORUS) "that puts the point / in a way / that fits, so / oh, so meaningfully / now we're ma-king sense - OH! BABY! I on-ly want-to-make-sweet- SENSE to you-ou-ou-!"

Whoop.

Sorry!

I uh, get carried away sometimes. By reason.

2 comments:

limom said...

Your Barry White voice sort of sounds like James Earl Jones.

dogimo said...

J.E.J. should have made time for a couple guest-star funk-soul middle-eight voiceovers.

Not saying it's too late.