Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, July 05, 2010

The Top 9 of All Time! #8

Announcing a new Top 9 of All Time! As seen in the sidebar. Pretty good batch this time around, if I do say so myself:

TOP 9 OF ALL TIME (ROTATED AT RANDOM INTERVALS)

Science and Religion: Another Bad Breakup
Probably Not a Good Idea to Update Your Resume While You're Furious
Any Dictionary Surfers Out There?
Hey, Viruses! Pt.2
I'm a Bit of a Bible-Thumper
If Only My Place Were In The Kitchen
They Say Patience Is a Virtue
Fine Shades of Meaning, Out the Wazoo
The Story of Passover
Sympathy For The Sellouts
Which Member of My Immediate Family Are You?

The links in the sidebar are enabled and clickable!

As always, as tradition would have it, the Top 9 of All Time consists of 11 posts.

The final 3 are all tied for ninth.

No comments: