Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ANKLYOSAURS RULE!

Triceratops thinks he's so bad ass. ANKLYOSAUR WOULD CLOBBER HIM! T-Rex? Please. T-Rex doesn't want to mess with that. T-Rex is moving on to an easier meal, like Triceratops - with those tempting, smooth, inviting flanks. Or even Stegosaurus, who can be ambushed from the side and overborne in one charging crash of a clash! Once you've got him on his side, belly ripped open - that's a nice, easy dinner. Just eat from the headward-side first, T-Rex! Work your way back tailwards once that thagomizer of his stops twitching.

Well that might work on Steggie! But care to try that weak biz with Anklyosaur? No, I didn't think so. Move along, T-Rex. I thought I saw a Diplodocus down by the marsh. Have a bite of some of that nice, long unprotected neck why don't you. Because that colossal head of yours makes too big and tempting a target for a burly, bludgeoning TAIL-CLUB!

DO NOT risk it. That's my advice.

Aw man. It's spelled "Ankylosaur." Not "Anklyosaur!" All these years...! That's just embarrassing. My favorite dinosaur!

I just made myself the prize chump of the internet.

No comments: