Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, August 08, 2010

But What Is God Like? What Is God Really Like?

I guess if I was forced to describe God, I'd say I go in for pretty much the traditional descriptions: God is FURIOUS. God has glaring red eyes that burn and smoke and spark like furnaces! God's eager, greedy talons clutch and unclutch - God can't wait to reach out and transfix us with those talons, and gather us into God's slavering maw!! - lined with an infinite number of atom-sharp FANGS!! And then CHEW. CHEW FOR ETERNITY, and gnash and clash those infinite teeth, work those omnipotent jaws and keep chewing and chewing and NEVER SWALLOW! God is waiting for us to die, so as to fall into those hideous CLUTCHES. God is waiting.

God waits.

God waits to gather us IN.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

BRING it, God! I ain't scared of all that noise!!!!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

http://stfubelievers.tumblr.com/

dogimo said...

I don't think they're going to have much luck with that! The shutting the fuck up aspect.

But good on them for speaking up! We should all speak the fuck up.