Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, August 02, 2010

I Nearly Fucking Fell. Again.

And let me tell you, I for one am getting pretty sick of this!

But I'm having a hell of a hard time identifying who the real person to blame is. An issue like this can be a bit on the tricky side.

Don't even try to tell me it's me. I'm not clumsy in the slightest. It's the dark, and these inconveniently-placed boxes. Don't try to tell me the dark is my responsibility!

Albeit, if someone were to retort: "How many excuses does it take to screw in a light bulb?" I'd have to admit they might have a point.

Depending on how sweet they can pull off the punchline.

2 comments:

limom said...

Those boxes, they move around when you're not looking.
It's a conspiracy!

dogimo said...

A conspiracy of objects. Interesting concept. Or perhaps, interesting book title/album name.

A Conspiracy Of Objects.