Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, August 16, 2010

My Advice To Anyone Even Thinking About Commenting On This Post

Do what you need to do. Say what you have to say - get it out of your system. But don't come to ME complaining if the government decides to send aliens after you!

I mean, you wouldn't do that anyway. You wouldn't come complaining to me about that, that would be a totally unreasonable response to the situation. Even assuming you were able to at that point. I'm just saying: don't.

Also, I'm not saying that's going to happen. I mean, come on. The chances are small, small, small.

But it's still good advice anyway.

2 comments:

Pearl said...

It might happen.

Or maybe it ALREADY happened.

I'm just sayin'.

Pearl

dogimo said...

You can't be too careful, Pearl.