Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, September 19, 2010

On Any Given Sunday In The Afterlife

If I meet Art Modell in heaven, I'ma punch him in the mouth.

If I meet Art Modell in hell, I'ma kill him.

If I meet Art Modell in a subsequent life, we've both been reincarnated - I will devise some poetically fitting object lesson depending on what he gets reincarnated as. Like if he comes back as a tree, I'll uproot him from his nice yuppie upscale Baltimore neighborhood public gardens, and replant his ass in some down home gritty Cleveland public park for all the dawgs of that historic city to piss on. Or if he comes back as a bear, I would, actually if Art Modell comes back as a bear I'll leave him alone. Unless I'm reincarnated as a...I don't know...great white shark or something. I'll take those odds. Long as it's on my turf.

If when I die I find we are all annihilated into the oblivion of nonexistence, I will STILL look around for Art, because somebody owes him about 470,000 asskickings.

If I meet Art Modell in purgatory, I'll be confused. That situation...to me...I'd mistake it for heaven.

2 comments:

Pearl said...

So you're saying that you don't like Art Modell?
:-)

Am only peripherally aware of the Colts, but I understand they're a sporting group?

:-)

Pearl

dogimo said...

The COLTS?

I don't think he was involved in the Colts was he?

Huh.

I'd go look it up on his wikipedia page, but I just edited it so all it says is

"DICK"