Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Beware! Hypothetical Situations Carry Hidden Dangers

A: "What if you had the ability to stop time? What would you do with it?"

B: "I'd stop time."

A: "Good point."

B: "Yeah, seems like the obvious answer."

A: "But what would you do then? With time stopped."

B: "I guess I'd poke around a bit. Look into things behind the scenes. I'm kind of nosey! Maybe I'd check in on people I know, see what people are doing in that exact moment."

A: "And then what?"

B: "I guess I'd go back to where I originally was and start time up again."

A: "But you don't have the ability to start time."

5 comments:

Edana said...

They do! You can get trapped in them.

dogimo said...

I love that webcomic! Say did you ever see my webcomic? I had a Web Comic. Sort of.

limom said...

Boy, you're really screwed if you can't crank things back up!

Edana said...

Haha, your webcomic is awesome! I read the WHOLE ARCHIVE in one sitting!

dogimo said...

Thanks, Edana!

Wow, I messed up that link on that before, somehow - it cuts off the first couple posts so you have to click 'show older posts' before you can even read it. I can't edit the other comment, but this should work better for any later comers:

My Webcomic.