Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

More Actual Comments from Actual You-Tube Videos! #5

"Uh... you guys are kinda pigs. :P You don't wanna know; personal experience, sure as hell ain't pretty when they decide to become a gold digger and then someone's glued to a damn chair and then you're scrubbing the hell outta desks. :P NOT pretty. Trust me. My fingers felt like they were gonna fall off when I was done with every dang desk in the 7th grade. :O"

"why is everything racist? I'm black and I saw no racism. I only saw a black actor who did a good job in his role"

"Music today doesn't have enough tambourine."

"If the films of M. Night Shyamalan prove anything, it's that Philadelphia is a shithole."

"WOW  man why do u hav 2 bring moms into this conversation tats not cool"

"the moth gets sick from eating the sport coat because it is presumabley so ugly. he gives the moth two brown socks to eat because they are very plain and should sooth his moth stomach."

"this video is misleading and bisexual."

"Batman tiene agilidad, astucia, inteligencia, fortaleza ... A eso recien sumenle sus armas ... Ironman se vale mucho de su traje y de contar con tecnologia a mano"

"i strongly dislike the killing off of kids."

3 comments:

John Dantzer said...

fake and gay

dogimo said...

LOL

Thanks, dude!

dogimo said...

I ended up having to switch the order around on these. Needed to close stronger!