Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New Killer iPhone/Droid App Idea!

Basically it would convert all your texts into rebus puzzles.

Now come on! Admit it! That's cooler than can be, people. REBUS PUZZLES. What is cooler than rebus puzzles?

Everyone would be like, "oh I love getting texts from her! Look: it's a rebus puzzle."

It would be like, a witty and literate spoof on the incomprehensibility of much of the inadvertent text ciphering that goes on. And if that last little sentence's cute fucking justification of the concept didn't win you over, I really don't know what else I can tell you!

2 comments:

lacrema said...

So... how would you convert an emoticon to a rebus?

dogimo said...

I wouldn't! The app would do it.

Automatically.