Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, November 04, 2010

ENOUGH With the Bacon Blue Cheese Burgers, Okay?!

ENOUGH with the God-damn bacon blue-cheese burgers already, okay? I know it's like, the trendy combination or something, with the creamy-crumbly stinky-chic strength of that blue cheese just melting into the thick, crisp, fatted-salt strips of delicious bacon, all jammed together in a warm, toasty bun around that fat, juicy beef patty, - a THICK one! - cooked perfect-to-pink in the middle as you chaw down another bite closer to its hot, red beefy sweetness in the center - but ENOUGH, okay? ENOUGH already, with these goddamn bacon blue cheese burgers. Enough!

I mean shit. I've had three of these things, already. To say nothing of the sides of fries! It's too much.

Enough.

5 comments:

VEG said...

Well!

On the subject of blue cheese, I refuse to eat anything that is MOLDY, ok? Even if it's under the guise of "cheese". ICK!

I don't eat beef either so just give me the salty fatted bacon piled high on a bun with good matured cheddar and I'll be happy and at one with the world and won't even hold a grudge against people who like their cheese moldy.

limom said...

I like bleu cheese.
What I don't like is when you think it's bleu cheese but it turns out it's only ranch.

Jujube said...

I don't like it when I think something is ranch and it turns out to be blue cheese. "Why are there chunks in my ranch? Ewww chunky mold"
No more blue cheese bacon burgers, cheddar bacon burgers as just fine, thanks. You should have one of those.

dogimo said...

@Veg - no mold? What about mushrooms? Mold is just mushrooms on a finer scale.

@limom & jujube - you know what? I dig ranch. I dig ranch just fine. But I don't like it when I mistake one for the other. It's like thinking there's apple juice in your glass and it's BEER. Now, I love beer, but not when my tongue's mind is primed for apple juice.

TimT said...

Settle down! Let's not turn a post about blue cheese into a cheese blue.