Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Guess The Shakespeare Quote, As Reinterpreted By My Buddy Rob #16

SCORING RULES (CHECK BEFORE YOU ANSWER! - no credit for partials!)

Today's Guess The Shakespeare Quote As Reinterpreted By My Buddy Rob:


"It can't be so bad - 'long as we can complain how bad it is!"


Previous questions remaining open (THERE FOR THE TAKING!):
Guess The Shakespeare Quote, As Reinterpreted By My Buddy Rob #14

Scoring remains open until the first correct answer is posted! Full score for 1st correct answer, half score for all subsequent correct answers until close of scoring.

3 comments:

Mel said...

"And worse I may be yet. The worst is not
So long as we can say 'This is the worst."

The Tragedy of King Lear Act IV, Scene 1

dogimo said...

The Standings:

#1 Lacrema: 7.0
#2 Mel: 6.5
#3 snortingmarmots: 2.5
#4 Edana: 1.5

By the way, Mel - your prize for the previous round ("Name That Tune" paraphrase) is IN THE POST this week, or I renounce my American citizenship!!!

Sorry for the delay.

Mel said...

No need for an apology or prize, being able to participate is reward enough.