Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

There Is a Reason

Look, I just want to say. There's a reason I attack opinions and cultural attitudes that actively hinder and harm those who embrace them, while providing no discernable benefit. There's a reason I jump in when I see people making unsupported arguments that don't prove what they say they prove. There's a reason I leap to the defense of logic when I see it abused to no good cause.

It's 'cause I'm a DICK.

2 comments:

VEG said...

I might've laughed out loud there and made people look at me like, "Wow, finally she's reached the sanity point of no return, who do we call?"

Then I realized it's you who's reached that point. And I'm jealous.

dogimo said...

LOL! So I take it, you're not the one who gave it the one star "hated it"? :-D