Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, January 09, 2011

A Corrected Cosmology

The universe is balanced on the back of a turtle.

The turtle is standing on the back of another turtle.

That turtle is standing on the back of another turtle.

That turtle is standing on the back of yet another turtle.

There's another turtle under that one.

And another one.

And another one.

But if you go down about a jillion turtles further, that last turtle is standing on my back.

So what am I standing on, you ask?

Well first, I'm not standing. I'm more kind of kneeling. Hands and knees. But that doesn't answer the question, really, because what am I kneeling on?

Well, I'll tell you. I'm kneeling on my foundational hatred of turtles.

Which is damn solid and firm, you can fucking-A believe it.

No comments: