Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year's Day Evening!

This time of year, you hear a lot of talk about World Peace. But from what I can tell, all over the world there is way more world peace than otherwise! World Peace is kicking war's ass, for the most part. I mean if we're talking about lack of active war, World Peace is practically running things! Only a fool would consider it necessary to point that out.

Thoughts.

5 comments:

limom said...

And a Happy New Year's Day Evening to you.

TimT said...

Happy evening following New Year's Day evening to you. Or possibly (considering Northern Hemispherean time zones)... Happy Morning Before Evening Following New Year's Day Evening?

TimT said...

I think it's time to call for an all out war between World Peace and war. World Peace War!

lacrema said...

I was all psyched up for an extra-heatheny post and instead I get "world peace wins!" Color me disappointed. Not about peace trouncing war in most of the world-- I mean, I shouldn't have to clarify that. But it could have used a small shot of heathenry. I trust you will make up for this later.

dogimo said...

@limom, TimT - thank you!

@Lac - ?! I said "Tomorrow, I'll..." This was still today, at that point!