Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, January 24, 2011

Neglectin' the Blog!!

I don't know if "Neglectin'" there really works. Who the hell drops that "g"?

Me, I suppose. I do.

Ok! I really haven't been generating much content. But I have so many thousands of drafts, I assure you! I will go into those drafts now, post a post for tomorrow, one for Wednesday (better make that a Shakespeare!), one for Thursday, one for Friday (fiction, perhaps?), and one for Saturday and one for Sunday. EASY. Whole week taken care of in one shot!

See you next week. In the meantime, just sit back and enjoy the quality.

Hell, I may even schedule a post for later tonight. Once I'm done with the others. "Bonus."

4 comments:

Pearl said...

Don't think of it as neglectin'.

Think of it as teasin'.

Pearl

limom said...

Content rocks!
Except for that really long one I haven't had a chance to read.
I'm sure it rocks too!

dogimo said...

@Pearl: I'm a pretty big tease, when it comes to neglecting people!

@limom - that really long one...I read it a couple times, it's kind of depressing!

TimT said...

I don't normally have a lot of drafts, that is, unless I've eaten some beans recently.