Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Sarah Silverman: CENSORED FOR FEMINIST REASONS AND/OR INTELLECTUAL COWARDICE MASQUERADING AS FEMINISM

Sarah Silverman is a babe with more smarts to spare than most people have smarts. She commands respect. Wait, it's not that she commands respect, or that she demands respect. But I respect her anyway!

Hey, why wouldn't I? She says the kinds of things that most people don't - and then we only think about them! I mean, things that wouldn't even occur to most people's minds to say - especially not the way she puts it! Because if they did, then well why aren't they hot, successful, beautiful Jewish comediennes with just the most seriously darling of smiles?

Which, let's face it. Most people? It's pretty clear that they're not.

This post was originally going to be titled, "Sarah Silverman: HER BRAIN IS AS HOT AS HER BODY." I chickened out. I don't want people thinking that's some kind of primary way in which I regard her!

I don't want that. I don't want people thinking that.

No comments: