Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kinky Confessions

You know, I feel like I'm a pretty kinky dude. But realistically, I try to pin myself down to particulars, and I'm not coming up with anything very outre. You know what I mean?

I think what it is is, sex itself to me just seems SO WEIRD and bizarre. You know what I mean? Just as a process. Sex is pretty freaky!

And I love it.

3 comments:

dogimo said...

I mean it's like, you know how they always say: "If aliens came down to earth..."? They'd probably think we're ALL a bunch of pervs. They'd be like, "what the FUCK." "What is that? What are they DOING?"

"Somebody find out why this behavior is considered necessary."

Trooper Thorn said...

Imagine if sex didn't exist and you had to invent it and convince people to give it a try. They'd put you in the looney bin.

dogimo said...

Exactly!

Trooper Thorn, eh? Trooper Thorn. Say, didn't you once fight Tony Gardello?