Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, March 14, 2011

Spruce Up Your Facebook Interactions, With Unexpectedly Piquant Contributions to Friends' Walls, Photos and Comments!

"Nice status update. Didn't you use this one before? I remember it! A classic."

"Hey, do you ever get sick of this whole Christian shtick sometimes? I mean, that's like your 'thing' isn't it."

"Could you please do a better job face-tagging your photos? I might want to 'friend' some of these people."

"I can't believe I just watched that whole video. Thanks for that new experience, I never thought before I might puke from boredom."

"This is GREAT!! Why are you telling us this?"

"Hey, how come your face looks so much better in this one?"

"I was just looking through your Facebook friends? What a bunch of losers."

"You know what? I was just thinking the exact same thing myself! And how you put it here, so clearly - it just made me realize how stupid the idea is."

"How do you do it? I mean, your happiness all the time - what is the key? What's your secret? Tell me, I'll pay you ten bucks."

"WALL POST WALL POST - WHATCHA GONNA DO?"

"GREAT PICS! Who's the hotass bitch in the titty top?"

2 comments:

Mel said...

Ha! I’m mega-tempted to create a profile under the name Jean-Luc Piquant and he’s this dude who just randomly posts acerbic comments.

Jean-Luc Piquant commented on your photo “Dude, those shorts are kinda … inadvisable

Jean-Luc Piquant commented on your link "Wow, another “pro-vegetarian, meat is murder, do you know what goes into your McDonalds burger? like-I-give-a-shit” article on abattoirs… how… expected."

Jean-Luc Piquant commented on your link “Wasn’t this song used in an episode of House? … how…pedestrian."

Wait, my guy’s not piquant – he’s just a prick!

dogimo said...

I was about to say, Mel, yeah. Your guy's not piquant!

Especially where you're quoting me.