Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, April 08, 2011

CAN'T GET ENOUGH LOVE?

Can't get enough LOVE? Try mine!

You may think you can't get enough love, but wait 'til you try mine. My love will change your mind.

Don't believe it? My love comes with my personalized guarantee.

Still
don't believe it?

Well, then - try it for yourself! You be the judge. Put your disbelief to the test, if you're so sure of it! Put your body where your mouth is, why don't you. As it were. So to speak. Not to be salacious about it, but seriously, what are we talking about, here? How are you going to know if you don't try? Just try it once! "Try it up."

Because once you try my love - one try is all it takes. Your eyes will be opened. WIDE. You'll be like: "STOP."

"I have had enough."

No comments: