Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I couldn't resist it!

You say Justin Bieber-I say Tupac

You say Lil Wayne-I say Biggie Smalls

You say Drake-I say Ice Cube

You say Soulja Boy-I say Big Pun
You say Gucci Mane-I say Rakim
You say New school-i say shut the fuck up
You say Pop-I scream Hip Hop!
You say Hannah Montana-i fucking punch you in the face

92% of teenagers have turned to New school and Pop.If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music,copy and paste this message to another 5 videos.

Don't let the real hip hop die!
- skill99s4lyfe. 7 months ago. 50 thumbs up.

So yeah. I saw this posted on a You-Tube video and I couldn't resist the appeal. I am part of the 8%! I still listen to real music. So posted it to another 5 videos.

I believe it was the last movement of Beethoven's 7th, Tchaikovsky's "Swan Lake"...something by Chuck Berry...I don't really remember. And a couple other suckas.

No comments: