Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, September 12, 2011

Fighting the Hypothetical, Pt.2

Why is it that people always agonize over hypothetical situations? I mean, nothing's even really at stake! Just go nuts!

Heck, every time I get put on the spot to have to switch the oncoming runaway train towards the least number of innocent lives, I always try to pull some spectacular move where I tackle the baby carriage onto the track with the five people on it, also killing myself in the process. Hypothetically, I count that as a maximum score for the scenario! I hate hypothetical people. They're always making shit worse for the rest of us, with their bullshit scenarios screwing up everybody's priorities over a bunch of fake people, in fake peril, I wouldn't lift a finger to save even one those pricks!

Hypothetical people can kiss my hypothetical ass.

No comments: