Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

HOLY SHIT! 250,000 PEOPLE DEAD!

250,thousand to 300,000 people DIE A DAY. In the world.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

A  day?

HOLY FUCK! FUCK those people! How many of them - what?!! Two HUNDRED and fifty THOUSAND?



A DAY.


FUCK THEM! What the fuck! How can so many people be dying??!!! That is a SHITLOAD OF PEOPLE, people! A DAY.

I mean, FUCK. That's a scale on which I can't operate, I can't mind-wise, take in this...two hundred fifty K. Two-fifty a K, PLUS.

Because 250,000 is the low end. I mean, it could be as much as twenty percent MORE than that. Which would be three hundred THOUSAND, holmes.

That's sick.

Fuck those mother fuckers. They can't make ME morbid. FUCK THEM. I am not going to get all filled with DESPAIR, on account of this astronomical number of -

Well, hell. Let's not get hysterical. It's hardly an astronomical number. Let's call it a geological number. At best. But in any event, FUCK THEM! What the FUCK! How can so many people die a DAY???!!!

Does this not seem out of proportion to anybody?

Fuck them.

Please note, I wish to clarify I don't mean too imply sexual congress with the quarter of a million of daily deceased. I'm not even INto necrophilia, let alone a necrophilia campaign so outsized to where necrophilia could be comparisoned only to genocide on the scale of human atrocities. I cannot remotely imagine the perverted sexual logistics involved in subjecting two hundred and FIFTY thousand corpses to posthumous intercourse.

Let alone in A DAY. Let alone every day.

Yet every day, all those people die.

Fuck.

The shit that you can look up on google really does reduce your mind to the tiny dimensions on which it can comprehend scale.

I lost my bar bet. I thought it was 22,000. Everybody else thought it was LESS!

Shit.

3 comments:

TimT said...

Er, good to see you back old chap!

dogimo said...

Thanks, man!

But seriously, though. How can we bandy pleasantries at a time like this. All those people.

DEAD.

Mel said...

So, I looked it up and there are approximately 490,000 babies born every day worldwide.

So then I looked up how these babies are made...

whoa