Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, February 02, 2012

This Dead Dog Picture That Has Been Circulating Online Lately Is Upsetting.

I'm not even going to post it here. It's a load of horse shit. Some poor dog died of natural causes, and these two sick fucks said to each other, "hey, I bet we can make a very large number of people look like fucking shit-for-brainses, and become famous at the same time!" And of course they can! This is tailor-made! They even posted the righteously-worded "GET THESE BASTARDS" call-to-arms first on their own facebook walls! Bold as you please, with an invitation to their sick inner circle of facefuck friends to take it and run - to go be the seed squad for a very-much-inevitable viral campaign of conquest!

These guys don't care. They won't have to worry about "who believes them" once they fess up! How much you don't want to bet they had the source of that dog corpse notarized, and will be able to produce exonerating proof that all of the rest of us are self-righteous, hysterical, easily-duped TURDS?

It was the beloved dog of the dude on the right. This was his sick way of coping.

SUSPICIOUS? YOU BET I AM! I HAVE MORE CYNICAL THEORIES ABOUT THESE BASTARDS THAN YOU CAN SHAKE A STICK AT, LET ALONE THROW IT ACROSS THE YARD!

Well I for one ain't falling for it. I say we flip the script on these "bros." I see we give them what they "WANT": a REACTION. I say we drag them both from the back of a train, regardless of whatever the actual circumstance was!! See how funny they like THAT.

People who play pranks like that ought to learn how hard the world can be, when it hates and disdains you now.

(That's me playing devil's advocate.)

1 comment:

dogimo said...

I'm probably wrong about parts of that at least. But you know what? Fuck those two dudes.