Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ask A Question, Get An Answer Pt.2! Clarification of a Possible Innuendo

Hm.

I just noticed, the sequence of that whole group of questions, which I gave in example as to the wide range of questions fielded BY ME over just the past 48 hours...starting with physics and politics, moving on to drinking, genitals, smoking, pre-nuptial agreements, LATE-NIGHT PIZZA and then on to breakfast with eggs and coffee...it kind of sounds like I had a serious night! Sometime, during or over that stated 48 hour period. Or, you know, it sounds like I've implied or tried to imply I "got laid."

Well, I assure you I didn't! I don't imply stuff like that.

Not my style, man.

No comments: