Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Chaos isn't theory, that shit orders me around

the game
has begun
and I stumbllllllllllllllle to the front!!
there's no
real control
over randommmmmmm events!

AND I WILL TAKE MY CHANCES!



CAUSE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!
I DON'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER!
CAUSE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!

i can never
give it up
i could never
relent
and i can't wait to see
what will happen to me next

I WILL TAKE MY CHANCES!!!!

cause anything can happen, it doesn't matter what we did wrong - makes no difference to me. I see the lights in your eyes, and you're dancing

free

but I will take my chances
and I don't believe it's over

I'm coming 'round today, to gather in the pieces and give in to the mystery, and

I will take my chances.

1 comment: