Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, April 02, 2012

My Business Model.

I will pile up work of surpassing excellence,

in permanent and public form

until the world takes notice, and take no notice of it.

For preference, let's hope the world sleeps on it 'til I'm dead,

so I can skip all the interviews.

A hand grenade, with a pin pre-pulled

but a timer indeterminate

I'm ready to rule, upon the kingdom come

I'll be gone

who wants some?

Pay my heirs, bitches heirs

and my one begotten son

who ain't come yet, but I will be storing up all

I'm in no hurry and my one begotten daughter can call

any time she wants to ask me for an advance cut

but the rest of all you all can all

kiss my butt.


No comments: