Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

YES FOR SCIENCE, Pt.2

GUYS I LOVE SCIENCE

If I could have sex with any school subject, it would be Science. She's hot. The chemistry, the electricty, hell the magnetism between us is just palpable. Science makes me want to put the physics into biology, if you know what I mean. Or might that even be vice-versa. Rrrrrrrrwmm.

Mind you, I'm not opposed to getting Art involved. She's pretty cool too.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love English - I always will! She was my first love. And me and Math had a pretty complicated relationship for a while. But at this point, all those others are History.

BE MINE, SCIENCE. You know you want to, Science.

No comments: