Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Announcement, Re: God

So for a long time I was doing Sunday Theology God Blog posts, not every Sunday but you know, whenever I had some good material that I felt pretty good about. "Good news" as they say! Anyway, I think I'm kind of burnt out on theology per se, and I feel like trying something else.

Those of you who don't know, "theology" is "academia as a form of prayer." Cool stuff! Theology always reminds me of that courtroom scene in Footless where Kevin Bacon starts telling John Lithgow and all the assembled how all different things can be used to pray and praise and give glory to God, even dancing. Or was that A Few Good Men? Anyhow, time for something different.

Theology, take a seat. Today, I inaugurate the first post in a new series/feature! Get ready for the very first (on this blog, anyway) Sunday God Blog Inspiration Post!

No comments: