Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, November 13, 2023

"Denzel Washington to Star as Carthaginian General Hannibal in Anoine Fuqua Reteam at Netflix"

SOLD. 

Praise is the better part of criticism. This has been yet another edition of funny clickbait headline critiques on this here, Consider Your Ass Kicked! blog, AKA "Ye Blog." As distinct from Ze Blog (my less-original poetry blog) or De Blog (my original poetry blog). My late lamented blog, at one point: now merely my sadly but justly neglected-of-late, "Ye Blog." Keep it straight in comments, please!   

Netflix, huh? I wonder if that's available in my region. I think they basically outdid Blockbuster, right out of the business as I recall. Too late, Blockbuster! Should've reacted a bit quicker, more quickly (both are or would have been acceptable), and with something more on-point than a wow-ugh face emoji! 

Blockbuster never had to go out of business, dudes. Tough. 

No comments: