Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, November 08, 2023

EX-GF STORIES RIGHT OUT IN PUBLIC #2: "Joe Boat"

Funny story actually! She and I were walking down the beach pavement stretch (with beach to the right, cookout and picnic tables to the left, with canopies over some of them) and I took a weird step and almost veered INTO HER (which you know what THAT could start). 

Naturally, I played it off by walking in a sort of gently weaving way as we went. That was kind of not working too smooth, so I began making puttering sounds (we were breathing pretty deep and hard) (exercise walk). I waited for her to forcibly catch by eye, raising my elbows higher in a sort of "water rising" imagery so she could slap one of my elbows. Which she did. Her look said "WHAT?!" "ARE YOU DOING"

I replied (to her look, mind you): "I'm a boat"

...

LONGISH PAUSE

(she seemed slightly perplexed)

"Don't mess with the boat!"

That's how "Joe Boat" started.

...

Anyhow, she thought it was funny! She'd tell people all about it, if they heard her calling me JOE BOAT. We had an ace division of responsibilities, both in and out of the home

________________

Positively no EX-GF stories involve any one-to-one confidence (shared privacy) violated. Under no circumstances nor conditions does Joe Boat bother to do THAT. Thanks 

No comments: