Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, November 09, 2023

Multiverse Wars Explained Again, But Not Quite Away YET

Take a look at this guy, guys: 


(FAIR USE)

Do we need this guy to explain to us the Multiverse Wars? Again? 

Hasn't he done enough in that line, already? 

It seems to me he has. I haven't even seen that Ant-Man (sp) movie, no, not even for The Wasp in a sweet side-slapping role with a real sting in the neck! But do I need the central conceit explained to me? In a movie? Of such kind? 

For the sweet crisp sake of sushi, I do not. I'm sure what this bright, eager if a touch pensive gentleman's very presence hasn't already explained in that line is just going to have to be covered in the big post-credits exposition scene, next time. Right? Slap a poll on the outgoing theatergoers! Just like the old days. "What did you miss?" Fill-in-the-blank and go to town! That used to work a treat for last-minute re-dos, and a spanking-new brand-breathtaking "Producer's Cut." Why not?  

I feel like if this power-hitter hasn't already self-explanatorily put the Multiverse Wars in proper context, he already has in some context. "What's purple and green and sounds like a bell?" 

KANG 

DING DING DING DING said the doorbell. 

People, let it ride for now. They'll explain it at the Oscars one day, someday, when these super-doer flicks finally get their own max category next to "Musicals," so the indie and foreign "subtleties" flicks can finally release in peace again. Trust me. 

The Multiverse Wars are now and always have been perfectly self-explanatory.  

No comments: