Monday, June 17, 2024

More Clickbait Headline Headscratchers #1

OK. OK? Not OK:


No. "We all" do not. I never even saw that piece of shit in my life. I don't know who he is! "Alden Ehrenreich"? Sounds Germanic! I'd owe that scum no apology in life even if I did see him or her lift an authentic Scots wool kilt in my face and try to thunder on down my joint, for jollies! 

As to this supposed "Solo" action, come on. Look at that fellow's face please.

If that's Chewbacca, I'm Greedo's MOM. 

No apology for that either, but please do click the label navigation system. I've a fine screenplay high concept pitch treatment about what Greedo's twin bro and Chewbacca's mom used to get up to on that fine ass ship of theirs: SLAVE WON. Get it? Get it? 

Because Bilbo Fett's pet riding dragon was called...nevermind. 

Here's the Sex Pistols with "Pretty Vacant". 



No comments:

"Hot as"

It's hot as a pincushion out there.  I mean a pincushion made of full -on artificial fibers, left out of the  shade of the sun to melt, ...