Arrow #2: DRAT-BLAST YOU, RED ARROW!!

How dare she sweep her sweep in and bust up Sona's whole game that way, with her mojo and ding-a-ling vibratory interference? Although to be truthful, I don't want, I mean I don't think, I don't feel that Sona would really wax matrimonial over the Visible Man for real. I feel like she would hold out for someone more...other than that.


I don't mean ME!! Aw man, I am beyond blushing if you thought that that's what I meant! No, I'm just a sincere and devoted fan. A fan. No more than that: a fan. I can't even dignify my own implied self-accusations with a response, on that score.

And so goes another episode in this incipient epic, as I hang, teeth-skinned, breath-bated, overheated and hypoglycemic from the sheer anticipation of the intervals between.

Go Arrow Go!

I hope next episode has some more Arrow-style action. Action kind of took a backseat to drama in this one. But tha's coo.

Comments