Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, July 16, 2009

None More Random Pt.5

Time to change out the Top 9 of All Time again! Once again, chosen completely at random, using the very own "Feelin' Lucky Button" which you see to the left. But why let me dictate my Top 9 of All Time to you? Seize your own randomness! Make use of the Lucky Button on your own, to compile your own list of what's "Top 9."

Here are mine, anyway - the current Top 9 Most Random of All Time. Quite a nice selection, this time. Some real winners. But fuck that - you be the judge.

TOP 9 OF ALL TIME (CHOSEN AT RANDOM)

NEIL TENNANT.
After a Good, Pounding Rain
NFL Week 4: Why I Picked The Way I Did
Can a Feminist Bake? Pt.2: Update
Tina Fey Is Hot Pt.3
Hey, Are You Together? Let's Keep It That Way!
Hard to Argue
Thought Of The Other Day
My Fingertips Hurt!
Special Guest Shot #5: My First Super Hero!
That's Just Dumb

(don't forget, there's always 11 - it's traditional)

No comments: