Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, August 28, 2009

Catch-22 Revisited Pt.2

I found it!

It was in my carry-on bag. Which explains why I stopped reading it - I was mid-way through, and clipping along, when suddenly my vacation intervened! And I slept on the flight out, and on the flight back my mind was too full to read.

And while I was there, there was no question of reading a book. But I'm glad I found it, and I hereby rescind certain speculations in the previous post to the effect that it might have been the book's fault that I stopped. As it turns out: naw.

Cool, I'm only half-way through! Sweet.

Can't wait to see how it ends. I bet I remember the ending, like, twenty pages out!

That happens to me a lot, actually. Even for books I haven't read.

No comments: