Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, August 24, 2009

My Sweet Trick

Would you like me to share my trick? Here's my trick. This is how I GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING! This is how I always frustrate people who want to cut me down or expose me for what I really am. It's such a sweet trick, and so easy.

I'll share it with you! Here it is:

Are you ready? Prepare yourself for one sweet little trick that you'll want to keep handy!

Here it is:

#1. When someone questions me on something, I tell the fucking truth.

Last thing they'd expect! And impossible to pick holes in! It's my unbeatable trick!

The only problem is, it does make me look a little suspicious to people for whom "having an answer for everything" looks suspicious. Because I tell you, when you answer everything truthfully, you always have an answer for everything. Even if occasionally the answer is:

"...wow...I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about."

And of course, occasionally the answer is:

"...wow...that is really none of your fucking business."

But those are some good, strong answers, when true.

1 comment:

dogimo said...

Mind you, most of these blog posts are pretty heavily fictionalized. Check the damn disclaimer for details.