Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, August 31, 2009

Open Dream Journal #45: Scrambled Eggs Gone Just Plain Wrong

Last night I had an awful dream! I was back East, over at my bro's house. I was fixing breakfast for my older brother and a couple of his kids, making my special scrambled eggs. I was all ready to be proud, graciously accepting the well-deserved inevitable accolades, except the eggs turned out AWFUL! The consistency was like a really thin porridge. Nobody would eat that crap. I was mortified!

I said, "yo dude - I think there's something the matter with your eggs."

He looked down at the result, at the eggs, and then back up at me with a pained look, and he said really seriously: "That's USER ERROR."

No comments: