Describe your favorite pair of pajamas.
Wait, is it "pair"? "Set"?
Pants are a pair. Pajamas usually incorporate pants PLUS. So it would have to be almost at least a pair, right?
"Suit"?
I'd love a nice soft pajama-material 3-piece suit to wear to bed. How cool would that be? Really breathy and comfy, but cut super-smart so if I wanted to, I could walk right into a boardroom, set my pillow-briefcase on the big mahogany table and take a damn POWER NAP!
We're getting sidetracked, here. Let's leave the corporate boardroom fantasies out of it and just focus on the original question, shall we? Or not a question, really, more of an imperative/directive type deal, but it was meant questioningly:
Describe your favorite pair of pajamas.
And also: do you consider them to be a "pair" of pajamas, a "set" of pajamas, a "suit" of pajamas, or something else entirely?
I'm throwing this one open to innuendo in the replies. Normally, that's RIGHT OUT. But this time, if everybody tries to be tasteful about it, maybe we can loosen it up a bit.
After all. We're talkin' about pajamas!
Wait, is it "pair"? "Set"?
Pants are a pair. Pajamas usually incorporate pants PLUS. So it would have to be almost at least a pair, right?
"Suit"?
I'd love a nice soft pajama-material 3-piece suit to wear to bed. How cool would that be? Really breathy and comfy, but cut super-smart so if I wanted to, I could walk right into a boardroom, set my pillow-briefcase on the big mahogany table and take a damn POWER NAP!
We're getting sidetracked, here. Let's leave the corporate boardroom fantasies out of it and just focus on the original question, shall we? Or not a question, really, more of an imperative/directive type deal, but it was meant questioningly:
Describe your favorite pair of pajamas.
And also: do you consider them to be a "pair" of pajamas, a "set" of pajamas, a "suit" of pajamas, or something else entirely?
I'm throwing this one open to innuendo in the replies. Normally, that's RIGHT OUT. But this time, if everybody tries to be tasteful about it, maybe we can loosen it up a bit.
After all. We're talkin' about pajamas!
Comments