Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Please Forgive Me: The Anthology Reviews

Please Forgive Me: The Anthology Reviews is a track-by-track in-depth analysis of Bryan Adams's legacy in 36 installments.

OK! Before we start off properly with the review of Bryan Adams Anthology Disc 1 track #1: "Remember," I simply must ask just what the hell is going on in the album's cover art:

BryanAdamsAnthology

Yes, it's Bryan Adams, and he is jumping in the air with a guitar. But what else is going on there? Is it supposed to look like there might be a sniper involved?

OK! Next up: "Remember."

Or I should say! First up: "Remember."

Hm.

I've got to level with you here, on something.

Honestly, of all the tracks to lead off with! This one's just drawing a complete blank for me. But I'm not going to skip it! This series of reviews will treat all 36 tracks in-depth!

I'm just going to have to give a listen to this one first. Refresh the memory.

No comments: