Isolation


"I'm the kind of man who wants to know"

Comments

dogimo said…
-- as best I can make it out --

I'm the kind of man who wants to know what's going on
I watch the news to find out where we're going wrong
save me, there's no other use in woman and man
it's a garbled message from a world that's going mad

she lies in isolation
one step away from danger
and I can tell she's different

I can hear the dragging of the chain upon the ground
It seems to me that Marley's ghost is in the sound
I fear the questions will be asked, "what have we done?"
So I circle round and I beat the ground 'til kingdom come

she lies in isolation
one step away from danger
and I can tell she's different from the rest
from the rest

those who hunger
for knowledge from the deep
should remember
to think before they speak
they're all sleeping
while our lives are on repeat
only children

she lies in isolation
one step away from danger
and I can tell she's different from the rest
from the rest
from the rest

I'm the kind of man who wants to know
blue said…
How did you know I was just going to ask?
:)
dogimo said…
:-)

It's a work in progress, though, so it may come out different on the album!