Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Don't Watch This Video Unless There's Something Wrong With You

Don't watch it. Just be aware of the insidiousness of the phenomenon. Because it could be potentially insidious.

I'm warning you! Foul language and coarseness galore in this offering. You thinking about watching it? Don't bother. This video has no redeeming social value except a bunch of trash-lookin' trash-talkin' punk-ass dudes, skulking en masse through crappy neighborhoods and shouting more-or-less intricate rhymes bragging about how their fight skills consist almost entirely of cheap shots straight to the unsuspecting genitals.

If that sounds like what you're into, well, that says more about you than it does me. I'm just doing my part to raise the alarm, here. Just in case this turns into some kind of trend, or craze. I always gird and guard my loins, myself, but I know a lot of my fellow honorable types might be a bit more vulnerable to this sort of low dealing in a combat situation. And you know how impressionable these kids are, with the rap music.

Just don't blame me if you click on this one, that's all I'm saying. I can't warn it to you any much more blatantly than that.

Man. Who knew Portland had parts that looked like that! Talk about dilapidated.

This alert has been provided for you on your own behalf, as a public service.

No comments: