Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, September 18, 2009

I Dig Fancy Shit

I have to admit, I kind of dig fancy shit. I'm a bit of a connoisseur of classy. I love crap where it makes you cock your head to the side and say "oooOOOOooo...!" with one of those brows-knit, lips-pursed expressions, when you see it?

You dudes know what I mean, right?

"oooOOOOooo...!"

Fancy shit just makes life that much more elegant when you come across it. I might not have one of those jobs that require me to own a tuxedo, but you bet your ass I come across in a class fashion when the need requires - and I have a pretty fucking refined sense of the refined to go with it! Plus, I use it for all its worth.

That doesn't mean I look down on the rest of people, who maybe wouldn't know fancy if it bit them in the ass. One needn't go in for all the more posh pleasures to appreciate what's good in life! And I, too, know the value of those more simple things. But sometimes, a little extra fancy? It adds just the right touch and you can't beat that.

You should try it out sometimes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooooh, I love the fancy shit too! I've always been that way- I've always picked the most expensive, the fanciest, the most luxe. Since I've done some "growing up", I've gotten better about squelching that part of my nature in an effort to keep my family out of the poor house. I do occasionally splurge- usually on a great bottle of wine.

Yet another thing we have in common!

dogimo said...

A great bottle of wine indeed! Reminds me of a song -

I buy one
bottle of wine
at a time

I collect one
bottle of wine
at a time

I drink one
bottle of wine
at a time

but it's FINE.