Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, October 10, 2009

I Mind My Business Better Than Most.

I find a lot of people lately seem to be fucking with me, and it never works out well for them. For example, I'll be walking along, minding my own business - which frankly, is about all I do. My business takes about an unspeakable amount of minding.

So I'll be walking along, and then these dudes come along, and wouldn't you know it they are fucking with me. And the next thing that happens - imagine sort of a POV shot just outside the frame to where you can't see me, but all of a sudden all these dudes go flying across the frame, and land sprawling and sliding. That's about my experience of it. I'm never sure what exactly happened, except: barely-constrained mayhem. So what were they fucking with me for? I'd ask them, but by then they're all scrambling to get away, and I can't give chase because - potentially, that seems like a hostile act. So I end up with no idea why they were fucking with me, or even, what they specifically did to fuck with me. In fact, I guess technically I'm not even sure they were fucking with me. I sort of lost how the whole thing started, and then next thing I know: dudes going flying. Maybe I just flipped out.

But no, I don't buy that. That's not how I go about my business, by flipping out on people at random! That's neither how I do it nor how it's done. So those dudes...they must have been fucking with me.

Mm. People really need to not be doing that.

2 comments:

Lunarchick said...

No one, and I repeat NO ONE, should mess with a freaking Super Ninja. Duh.

dogimo said...

I agree! Especially since, you might be messing with the wrong one, what with the masks and all.