Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, October 25, 2009

That's About It for This Week's 'Sunday God Blog'

That's about it, I think, for this edition of God-Blog Sunday. A bit disappointing for me, really. I didn't really catch fire with the spirit, or anything. Still - we can't all go around holding ourselves to that kind of standard! We'd never get ANY witnessing done!

I think instead of deciding to suddenly make the whole day God-themed, to compensate for not doing any lately, and then have to scramble through old drafts dusting off and grafting together tidbits and fragmentary ideas to fill the till to a respectable level, maybe instead of that approach I'll just make more of an effort to do what I originally planned to do in the first place: each Sunday, 1 post about God. Some good, some bad. None indifferent.

Now that doesn't mean no God posts during the week! Shoot. What kind of a world would it be if people shunted God off to only ever show up on Sundays?

FEATURED ON NEXT WEEK'S SUNDAY GOD BLOG: God's Plan for You.

Until then, stay tuned for my usual assortment of up-to-the-minute sports and music trivia.

No comments: