Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pissing Everybody Off Pt.2

In the previous post, I said to the effect that if "I could come up with a real post to match that title, I could piss everybody off."

I hasten to point out, that remark was purely rhetorical. Pissing everybody off is not a goal of mine. I don't really want to piss anybody off, frankly. If it happens in the course of what had to happen, well OK. But it's not a goal.

Still, it would be pretty cool to have my finger on that button, with the ability to piss everyone off. I wouldn't do it! No way. In fact, I'd be the perfect one to be the custodian of that button, because I would never press it.

I want people to be happy and pleased. Not pissed off and irritated!

So just to clear that up.

No comments: